Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Privacy Regulation”), IPV PACK SRL wishes to provide all the users of and visitors to the website www.ipvpack.com (hereinafter, respectively, the “Users” and the “Website”) information on the use made of the personal data, log files and cookies collected by same.
- Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is IPV PACK SRL, Tax Code and VAT No. 02121700351, registered office in Carmignano di Brenta (Padua), e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter, the “Data Controller”).
- Information collected by the Website:
- a) Automatically
- Browsing data:
During normal operations, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such data, required to make use of the web services, is also processed in order to:
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services offered;
- check the smooth running of the services offered.
- Communicated by users
– Data communicated by users:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data through the forms present on the Website entails the acquisition of the sender’s details, necessary to fulfil contact requests, the delivery of products and/or services, or the allocation of credentials.
- Through cookies
3) Type of personal data collected, processing purposes, legal basis for processing, and data retention time.
The personal data provided upon request is used to permit access to the Website and the following services:
Type of service: contacts area relating to products/services
Type of personal data collected: personal and contact details (e.g. e-mail, phone numbers, etc.)
Processing purposes: to acquire, through forms, the Website users’ data so as to fulfil contact requests aimed at receiving general/sales-related information (Contacts Area)
Legal basis for processing: contract performance ——- consent checkbox in cases of authorisation requests to send promotional or marketing material
Data retention time: 24 months from acquisition or contract renewal
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Regulation and any applicable industry regulations.
Data provided will mainly be processed electronically, with the say-so of the Data Controller, by purposely appointed parties authorised and trained to process same under artt. 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulations. Please note that appropriate security measures are implemented, as laid down also in artt. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation, to prevent any loss and any unlawful or improper use of data, or any unauthorised access to same.
4) Optional or mandatory nature of data provision
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide same will result in our being unable to supply some of the services envisaged by our Website.
5) Where and to whom your data may be transmitted
Your data may be transmitted within the EU, in full compliance with the Privacy Regulation, to the following parties
(1) Financial and/or other public authorities, where required by same or by law;
(2) External structures, parties and companies which the Data Controller makes use of to carry out activities associated with and functional or consequent to performance of the Website services.
Information collected automatically by the Website may also be transferred to third-party cloud servers located outside the EU, whenever such processing is necessary for the performance of the Website services. The legal basis for processing, in this case, is art. 49(1)(b) of the Privacy Regulation.
- Security measures
Data collected through the Website is processed pursuant to applicable laws, using suitable security measures in accordance with current legislation and in compliance with artt. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
Moreover, we adopt every security measure to prevent unauthorised access, theft, disclosure, amendment or destruction of processed data.
Please note that at any time you may exercise your rights under artt. 15 to 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by writing to the Data Controller, in order to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and the origin of any such data, as well as to verify the accuracy of such data or ask for it to be updated, amended or integrated;
- gain access to or deletion of the data supplied or request limitation of data processing;
- make anonymous or block any data processed in violation of the law.
You may also object to the processing of personal data previously provided.